Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sourav Malhotra

Get The Makeup Kit Of World Renowned Actress And Vogue Model, Lauren Hutton

Sometimes Most people assume models are natural born beauties with flawless skin and perfect features. Well, its not true they used makeup tricks and techniques to camouflage their beauty problems.

But when I went back to modeling at the age of 46, I realized makeup made me look worse - older, artificial - like a painted doll. There was nothing for me to buy so in order to work I had to invent a new kind of makeup - so that's what I did.  - Lauren Hutton
See some more stories of some another beautiful actresses at Lauren Hutton's Facedisc

  Order Now and Get all this plus FREE Bonus ItemsEverything I use to get from before to after is available to you. Click here to see before and afters.

Sourav Malhotra

About Sourav Malhotra -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :