Monday, July 20, 2015

sourav Malhotra

Enlighten Your House with LED Lights

The operational lifetime of current white LED lamps is one100,000 hours. This is 11 years of continuous operation, or 22 years of 50% operation. The long operational life of an led lamp may be a stark contrast to the typical lifetime of an incandescent bulb, which is approximately 5000 hours. If the lighting device needs to be embedded into a terribly inaccessible place, using LEDs would virtually eliminate the necessity for routine bulb replacement.

There is no comparison between the value of LED lights vs. traditional incandescent choices. With incandescent bulbs, the true cost of the bulb is the value of replacement bulbs and the labor expense and time required to replace them. These are important factors, especially where there are a massive variety of installed bulbs. For workplace buildings and skyscrapers, maintenance costs to switch bulbs can be monumental. These issues will all be virtually eliminated with the LED possibility.

The key strength of LED lighting is reduced power consumption. When designed properly, an LED circuit will approach 80% potency, which means that 80percent of the electrical energy is converted to light energy. The remaining 20% is lost as heat energy. Compare that with incandescent bulbs that operate at about 20% efficiency (80% of the electrical energy is lost as heat). In real cash terms, if a 100 Watt incandescent bulb is employed for 1 year

Our white LED lights currently come back in packages that contain thirty six or 48 LED lamps and will be
adapted to be used with any power supply or casing.
The main limitation to the adoption of white LED lighting as a lighting customary is the present high cost of led bulbs. Although the price keeps going down, LED light bulbs are still expensive. A single AC bulb (seventeen LED), replacing a 25 watt incandescent. Although LED's are expensive, the cost is recouped over time and in energy price savings. Factor in that it's considerably cheaper to maintain led lights, the most effective price comes from commercial use where maintenance and replacement prices are expensive. Now a days we have a tendency to are selling our LED Lights on low cost  i.e., less than the market value.

Here is the rate list of our LED according to the power they consume
3 watt = Rs. 50/pc
5 watt = Rs. 70/pc
7 watt = Rs. 90/pc
9 watt = Rs. 110/pc
12 watt = Rs. 140/pc
To Place your order call us at 9811406073, 8826990945

Limited offer, currently available only in Delhi NCR, India

sourav Malhotra

About sourav Malhotra -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :